Cleaning Access Systems
Cleaning Access Systems are essential for the efficient and cost effective running of your Auditoria.
We have a system for Sofas and Chairs with Leg-Extensions that goes into great detail and includes the following:
- Seat cushions that go under the back to prevent spillages getting into the framework.
- Reversible seat cushions that sit on a one-way breathable gauze allowing villages to the floor.
- Front section of the Sofas have a quick release section to enable access to the spillages.
- No framework timbers touching the floor.
- Stainless Steel Mesh vents are fitted to the Plinths to allow air flow, preventing odours and enabling drying.
- Plinths made from Recycled Plastic so they are rot-proof.
For Recliners, we simply chose to use the best mechanism on the market;
- It is not cheap to buy but its lifetime cost will outperform any other chair on the market.
- It has a footrest that folds through 180 degrees right under the chair itself to provide instant access. Making Upholstery for this that could also fold through 180 degrees was a big challenge.
- This Mechanism also has NO scissor action components and is therefore infinitely safer than the majority of Mechanisms on the market.
- It uses Pistons instead of scissor action components and is also, therefore, much stronger.
- … This is our Platinum Mechanism.
There is a simpler version of this system available on our Silver Mechanism but it does have a scissor action mechanism.
Get in touch to discuss your requirements. Call +44 (0)1702614444 today…